Monday, November 20, 2006

Daily Rambling 11-12-06

So I had my whole day planned out and - as usual - things just didn’t work out that way. It started going downhill the minute I realized it was already 11 am and my son was knocking on our bedroom door to tell us to wake up. Sigh. Half the morning was gone already and by the time I got up and running we were already into the afternoon. Then I got sidetracked on reading blogs and doing the daily download routine. I have a list of about 6 places that have daily downloads plus regular blogs that I read and get freebies from, then I started making my own patterns in between and as I ran an action in photoshop, I would return to the blogs and go around in there until the action was done. Then of course there was the laundry, stopping the boys from killing each other and dinner. Add in the fact that my son’s screen fell out and landed between the second floor and the tree and that his brother thought he would be helpful by throwing books out of the window at it to help knock it out ….. well, need I say more?
So anyway at least I managed to get about 5 gigs of downloads and made about 750 megs of my own designs. I really want to try and use the downloads for my own scrapping and then get my designs out there but I always seem to end up wanting to use mine. I guess because they are a little more personal that way. But there are sooooo many beautiful and adorable kits out there ……. decisions, decisions lol. Alex asks me everyday “So did you manage to download the internet yet?” My response is, “Did you manage to get me a Terabyte for my computer?” I only have a 200 gig external drive hooked up so I can only manage about 5 gigs a day lol. Of course I am burning just about everyday at least 1 -3 dvds full of stuff so I can get it off my drive. I get nervous when it says it’s already down to 50 gigs of available space lol.
So tomorrow it’s off to the eyeglass place to pick up John’s glasses then a stop at Wal-Mart to pick up a CD holder (probably 120 capacity one lol) then back home for cleaning, more laundry and dinner etc., Then it’s back to the computer again. I managed a button for my blog so I have to get that uploaded and out there.
We are almost done with my art site so that should be up and running soon I hope. We have been close countless times over the past few months and then boom some other glitch decides to rear it’s ugly head.
I am also working on some freebie kits and embellishments for here so keep your eyes peeled. I am still trying to get the images to show under my links here, I don’t know why it’s not working but hopefully that will be corrected soon. Until then I will just keep adding the sites as text.
Well it is late and I need some sleep so until tomorrow……………….
that’s the way I saw it

No comments: