Monday, November 20, 2006

Daily Ramblings 11-14-06

So today was my day with Charles again, we had to redo a bunch of English work because the original stuff got caught up in a fight between a thumb drive and a magnet……. need I say more? Well, thankfully even though he didn’t listen to me and COPY his work to the thumb drive instead of TRANSFERRING it he has now learned that lesson. Also he finally got the idea of why I keep telling him, make notes, write it down, use scratch paper for your ideas and notes THEN type it up. If he hadn’t had notes, he would have had to redo everything. This way he looked through his notes and was able to “rebuild” his work. ANYWAY lol Part of assignment was to compare poetry to a painting or photograph, the original ones are gone - because he didn’t write down the urls from where he found them or their names. So I was searching through the internet looking for paintings having to do with solitude and came across a great one which was located on this blog that I am going to give you the link for. If you go to the link and scroll down a little more than halfway down just past the white rose there are some really cool trick photography pics there. It is in French so I have no idea if this person did them or if they were something that - like me- they came across and had to share. They are really cool though and I thought you might enjoy them. So here’s the link:
http://brikkabrak.canalblog.com/archives/p60-10.html
Anyway, we have most of his work redone and I have just uploaded a bunch of it for him. Tomorrow morning we will finish the rest then i will finish up compiling his review sheets so he can take the test for this module, then mmake the sheets for him to study for the Semester test. Then he can take a break and move on. It’s like Murphy’s law around here all the time.
I have worked more on my Christmas kit as well and had a couple of cool ideas so once I finish them, I should be able to offer it up. The person we spoke to at our hosting company didn’t seem to know his arm from his elbow and thankfully Alex was speaking to him. I would have asked for someone who knows what they are doing. I have no patience for this type of thing. When I call for support, I want support, I don’t want to have to draw pictures for them and tell them how to navigate they are supposd to tell me. Ugh, anyway, they are supposed to be sending me an e-mail to let me know how to get the banners to show up instead of the text because for some reason my banners and other images aren’t showing up on the side bars. I haven’t been getting into my communities at Digi Scrap or DAZ and it’s making me crazy lol. I just can’t get the time to get in and post. Hopefully tonight I will be able to pull away for a little bit and go see what’s going on. For now, I am going to end this entry, finish up what I can on the new kit, make some dinner, do some more laundry, maybe clean up our room a bit and then see what else I can multitask lol.
That’s the way I saw it……………..
T

No comments: