Monday, November 20, 2006

Sometimes I feel like such a ditz (From 11-6-06)

Ok so all this weekend I am racking my brains trying to get some resources and ugh - how do I do this? I need glitter, where’s that…… Sigh. It suddenly dawns on me - this morning after the weekend in purgatory/hades, that I have about 5 art programs of which I have yet to use. And that’s besides the fact that PS7 has Plugins and actions etc for making other stuff as well. So I broke out a couple of my other programs and started sifting through them. I have Bryce and DAZ Studio of course lol. I also have Poser 5, Apophysis, Genetica, Carrara, Hexagon, Shade, Twisting Pixels …….. sigh and MORE. So I finally went through an pulled some of them out and started playing with them again. Of course Alex rendered out some flowers for me to use in Shade. I have tried Hexagon and Carrara for modeling and it wasn’t too bad - save for the fact that I have no idea what I’m doing lol, but when I opened Shade - a vein in my head popped - my eyes bulged out of their sockets and I stopped breathing lol. I closed it right back up. LMAO, Thankfully, Alex has had experience using Archicad so the interface didn’t scare him off.
So I have created some backgrounds of glitter and fancy patterns etc. I have a few unconventional ways of doing things I guess. I will be putting up a list of things I do to make my life easier (don’t worry it won’t be long lol) Maybe some of them will help you. They will probably be listed in the About Me section of this blog. I am still trying to get it all organized. For now, I need to get a few things straight here and do my regular post for today then I am off to teach my 13 year old son Haiku. I am going to be using his music to teach him different types of poetry. Thank Goodness I listen to Rap/Hip Hop too, I know the beats and the words so figuring out what is Haiku won’t be too hard and hopefully he will understand it better when he get’s not only a visual but an audio as well.

No comments: