Monday, November 20, 2006

Still playing with the html

Ok so while this blogger allows me much more fleibility, I am still having issues trying to get things aligned the way I want them. I want three columns not two but I can't find another template similar to this one. So now that means I am going to have to go into the html, change the code in there to allow for another floating column on the right AND readjust the margins on this thing. I am NOT in the mood for that lol. It's also not allowing me to put my vertical slideshow on the left side which is why it is temporarily listed in my postings. I don't know why it works there but not in the column. I have too much to do though right now to sit here and play with it. So for now please excuse the condition of this blog it will get better, I promise.

No comments: