Friday, December 22, 2006

FREEBIE lol

OK I am feeling in the Holiday Spirit here so I did another freebie for you. This is actually just a QP I did to comemorate the 2007 ball in Time Square (I am a Native New Yorker afterall - I don't care if I have been living in Florida lol) Anyway I hope you like it, I did it in Black and White - obviously and it has Doves and Triangles because of the glass in the ball. This year they are adding the triangles and they have 3 dove like etchings in them (on them?) So if you want to snatch it up go ahead and click on the image!








I left it at 12 X 12 300 dpi and in png format so that it would be easier to fit the photos in. The center of each triangle is empty so you can just slide your photos in no problem. I have also done another mini kit for New Years, but I just finished it and Alex has already gone to bed so it will have to wait until tomorrow. Here's a sneak peek though:



There are four of these "Fireworks Flowers" in four different colors of course, as well as two papers you see here, balloons, a metal header, ribbon and a frame.

Well I gotta get to bed. Charles has an exam tomorrow with his teacher between 11 and 12 and I need to drill him in the morning to make sure he doesn't trip over something silly. He knows it but right now his head is on Christmas, Tenkaichi 2 and girls lol. Have a great night! (or morning as it is)

No comments: