Friday, December 1, 2006

Papa's Attic

Well as of right now I have been up for 42 hours straight. I have a ton of stuff to do, kits to make, Christmas presents to put together etc, etc. I will probably still be up till sometime early afternoon. Being unemployed really sucks lol. Sorry am getting into a foul mood lol.
Anyway, Alex took some photos for me of my Grandfathers Shakespeare Club of NY City SCRAPBOOK! It is literally falling apart as it was started in 1927. I made this LO for it and called it Papa's Attic. It's posted over at DigiScrap Central as well.





Let's see what do I have in the works? Well I am going to be making some Holiday recipe cards to go along with my Recipe Kit Freebie (forgive my spelling if I miss a typo ok? LOL Am really beat ugh)) I have three Baby Kits that are almost done and am working on two different Christmas ones and a New Years one. Am also pulling out a few freebies as I go along. If there is one Christmas ball in my kit you can bet there are at least 5 more to match the kit in my files here lol. Of course there are also the 7 Scrap/Recipe Books I am putting together for Christmas. My niece got me the pics from Thanksgiving so I can start with some of those and of course there is always my recipes to add into the book so I have some work I can do on those. I just don't want to be making LOs and printing them and putting books together on Christmas Eve lol. Oh Geez I forgot that I am also doing a Wedding/Baby Album for my little sister and a family one for my Dad. Gotta pry the pics from my Sister though lol. They are all still up in NY so it's not like I can just snap pics all the time. OH and I have to do our Christmas cards, update my C4STNA.com site especially the sale section. Damn Yahoo Sitebuilder made all my banners slide so I have been having to go in and resize them all. sigh

Ok, well Alex wants something to upload lol I think that's Alex speak for I am going to bed. hee hee.

That's the way I see it .....................

T

No comments: