Tuesday, January 2, 2007

1ST Freebie for 2007!

OK Here it is, the first Freebie for 2007. This kit is called "Renewed" for the New Year. A time when old becomes new. Primarily soft colors with just a hint of bold to add in. Zipped up this file is just over 40mgs - in the folder it was 50+. I hope you enjoy this kit because I had fun making it!



Just click on the image to download. Just in case you don't know, we host our own freebies so you won't have to wait or get a file usage exceeded message (or any of those nasty little pop-ups we hate them too!) If you do download this please remember to leave me a comment. Also if you would like someone else to have it, please send them here to my blog to download it - don't share files.

9 comments:

Gail said...

Great kit. Thanks for sharing it. love the colors.

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing it :)

Anonymous said...

I love these elements. This wil be fun to play with. Thank you.
hsmema

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much. I love all of your kits. This one reminds one of some pics I have from Scotland and I think they will go great with them.

Anonymous said...

I love the soft colours and textures of this kit. Thank you for sharing it.

PSharp said...

Great kit! Love the greens.

Anonymous said...

Thanks again! I love these colors

Anonymous said...

I have several of your kits and I just love them. I like the way you don't stick to one color or pattern. Your things are different and I really like that

Cindy Jo said...

Beautiful kit. I love butterflies! Thank you.