Tuesday, January 23, 2007

FREEBIE / Preview

....before they shut me off lol. OK if you have been wondering what I have been up to when I am gone from here, this is one of them ;)




This set is just a preview sample - about 8 megs and it contains 1 Paper, One Chain with Charm, one Clip and one Necklace. These are not scaled. I LOVE these colors. I am also doing the green and brown/gold variations but I wanted to get at least one of them up here for you and maybe a couple of other previews of other kits I am working on before I lose power (or internet)lol.

If you want this sample just click on the photo ;) PLEASE remember to leave some love if you do.... I can use all the love I can get right now lol. OK I'm off!

7 comments:

Shannon said...

Wow that is going to be a huge freebie kit. Looks very nice so far :)

Unknown said...

I love your work really do!!! Very cool.. and I wanted to add.. I am happy that you got all your stuff figured out.. that is way Sweet that the lady got everything figured out for you. I know what that all is about been there a time, actually a FEW, myself. :) TTYL
Kitty(Leslie)

Anonymous said...

Love the blue too. Thank you.
hsmema.

Anonymous said...

Love this one too. This one reminds me of my Siamese cat. She was very regal and when young had blue eyes like the blue in the lettering. Egyptian looking. Thanks again for these

PSharp said...

Great looking jewelry. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Thanks, these look great.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the lovely elements.great work.tfs