Monday, January 8, 2007

FREEBIE

Here's is your next freebie. It's a small kit about 5 papers an 3 elements and is for Valentines Day - or just love in general. Click on the pic to get it but please remember to leave a comment if you do ;)



Enjoy! I am off for now, still have more Geography to upload for Charles, two kits I am working on at the same time lol, old pics I found that I want to use for a challenege over at DigiscrapCentral next week and Alex needs help finding some old paperwork. EGADS - and it's almost dinner time! Gotta run!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thankyou for all your pretty freebies, I just love hearts!

Anonymous said...

Oh another good one. reminds me of a box of Valentine Candy.

PSharp said...

Another great kit. Love the elements. Thank you.

clc said...

Love these papers - thank you for sharing!

tajicat said...

Thanks so much for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty ... I love the heart border! Thanks for sharing your talent with all of us!

Anonymous said...

Oh, this is such a pretty kit. Thank you :)

MaryEllen said...

thanks for the oh so pretty kit

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the kit.

Anonymous said...

THANKS VERY CUTE...

Anonymous said...

Love the kit.beautiful elements.tfs

Cindy Jo said...

Once again, thank you very much!