Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Impromptu Wordart Freebie - USMC - Marine Corps

OK So I did the Layout for my Family Pride challenge and was feeling a bit Patriotic so I went ahead and made this. I thought I would share it with all of you. Is it just me or does it seem that USMC kits and what not are harder to find that all of the other Armed Forces? Maybe I will make one! If you have an interest in a Marine Corps Kit leave me a comment. Let me know it would be worth spending my time on.

If you download, please leave a comment. The background is not black, apparently Blogger has an issue with pngs even though it says it reads them ARGH. I hope you can see it all right. It's a little over 1 meg and about 12" by 5". Click on the image to download!

1 comment:

Cindy Jo said...

My step-father was in the Marines. I remember him telling me more than once, "Once a Marine, always a Marine."