Monday, January 22, 2007

LAST Call for Challenge Entries!!

Come on over to DSC as alot of the challenges will be ending today! Here is my LO for my challenge - Out with the old - in with the new. Clean out your attic and drawers and closets!!



I used an old pair of John's jeans that I had cut a couple of pieces out of and the snowflake that he made for me in school that year. Now, I can get rid of those items because I will always have them here! I have tons of stuff, alot of pieces of clothing from first outfits they wor home from the hospital and Halloween costumes, suits etc so I can do a "New Years Cleaning" instead of waiting to do a Spring Cleaning lol. Come on over and join in the fun and get yourself some free kits for doing something you know you are going to do anyway!!

No comments: