Monday, January 1, 2007

Murphy -- Blogger ate the rest of my post!

Ugh, it ate the rest of my post another time but I had caught it, apparently I had missed this part (which was in the middle of the post so what happened?) Anyway, same time we found out that Charles had thrown away his $10 starter card for his phone is about the same time we found out that the last module he had done for Geography also went MIA -- I know he had done it because I saw him doing it and he asked me a few things etc., So now the end of Geography is also somewhere in the city dump. Add that to his hard drive dumping and that's twice he lost his work. I am not even going to bother telling his teacher this - VERY nice woman - but quite frankly - after all that has happened - I wouldn't believe me either. Now I have to make this kid redo it all again and get it done once and for all. Murphy really LOVES my house and life. ARGH

No comments: