Saturday, January 27, 2007

What I have been doing today

Well, I have made 3 LOs as part of my CT duties over at DigiScrapCentral

First is Rusty Page by Enableem. I LOVE this kit, it was perfect for this photo of my Papa and my Uncle



Next is this layout I did with Dreamland by Mama Moose. This kit was perfect for scrapping my nieces. Aren't they beautiful?




And then this one I had fun with too. This is part of Laura Pitman's Born to be Bold Page Kit. There are more colors in this kit but I am a sucker for red, grey and white kits with Black and White photos. These are photos of Manhattan, nostalgia is a beautiful thing. Credits for the photos go to John Cabrera {Thanks Pop ;) }



I love working with these kits and, of course, they are all available over at DigiScrapCentral

I am working on 3 other LOs right now and will probably have them done by tomorrow. Amazing how my mind just goes, I see what I want but since I don't know exactly how I want to do things, I let them sit in the back of my mind until it just pops lol. So I have the 3 LO's back there right now along with two new kits for the store, my contribution for February Specials, and my new challenge which is coming up this week. Also let's not forget about the chats over at DigiScrapCentral this week. As always Friday at 4:00 PM EST is another of Chari Originals' Scrap Happens Chats. I can't wait to see what she has for us this time. Actually one of the LOs I have in the back of my mind is using her sketches that she gave away this past Friday.

Gotta go, lots to do!

No comments: