Tuesday, January 23, 2007

WOOHOO Update!!

I just got off the phone with both the electric and Telephone companies. Electric, I got an extension for the little bit we owed today and paying off the rest will be easy THANK GOD! Apprently they know that they can't expect to cut someone off at the knees and want payment right away. As for the telephone company .... whoopsie...they made a BIG booboo. Isn't that what I have been saying? They had us listed twice for the same phone number. They double billed us for internet and didn't charge us the right price even then! Bottom line is after all the credits there is only a $50 balance due by us. And I must say, after the last few times I had to call them and they were nasty I was really dreading this time around. But the lady at BellSouth was REALLY nice and helpful. She looked over everything and found out where they made the mistakes and put all the credits in for us. She said that we will have to call back next month because the bill is about to be cut so she can't credit the duplicate billing on that one, but that's ok I don't mind. The next time calling should be even easier since it was alredy taken care of this time. OK I can breathe now.... and I feel like I am going to pass out LOL. Gotta go, things to do lol.

No comments: