Thursday, February 15, 2007

Airforce Freebie!

I told you I smelled a freebie! Here ya go, the first of four Military Dog tags. And they have ribbons!! Woohoo, lol. This is an Airforce Dog Tag with ribbons. It's about 5 incheswide and 3 inches tall. I left it fairly large so that you could scale it down if you wanted to ;) You know the deal, click on the image and your download will start! Please remember to leave a little love if you download. Also, please no file sharing, if you think someone would like this file, send them here to my blog ;)

Enjoy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness - you have so much going on on your blog! Its like a blog carnival. That is a nice freebie, I like the way the ribbon curls.

Pooh Bear said...

Thank you for the freebies. My family is very patriotic and I'm always looking for or making rwb graphics.

Christina said...

Thank you, thank you! My brother is in the Army and my brother in law is in the Air Force, so I will probably make something for them with this.

Cindy Jo said...

Thank you for this. My nephew is in the Air Force. Half the time, it seems, he is not allowed to tell us where he is or will be going.