Wednesday, February 7, 2007

The Doll Palace

This is the little girl I made at The Doll Palace. Dress Up Games, Doll Makers and Cartoon Dolls @ The Doll Palace

I had no intention of really making anything or signing up for anything etc., I had been having one of those days (actually one of those lives but who's counting? lol) So I started going around just putzing and I came across this site. OMG I spent almost an hour and a half there (actually my window is still open for it lol.) there are a million and one things to do in there. I never knew how much fun one of these little places could be. I went in and took a look around and as I said I wasn't going to sign up for anything so I just started with no account - nada - not even the free one. I went in and made this little girl up top. The title is off but that's my fault - wasn't paying attention to the numbers. The doll builder is so easy to use, pick the head, the body, the bottom accessories etc and put them together. You can adjust the size of the entire image so that it conforms to what you want from the beginning. Change the color of the font background and border - no border - no font - no colors etc. HOLY COW! Then when you are all done save your girl and you can save her as a png, save her as an avatar, for MSN for Yahoo for forums.......I wasn't even logged in and I saved one of her for three different things! So I said ok, let's see how much they want to get you for to sign up for premium. $2 a month! $22 for the year, That was just too cool! There are a million different girls and combinations like these:
Dress Up Games
Plus alot more. They also have the ability to allow you to upload your own pieces and dolls, they have albums, horoscopes, old categories include Blondes, Brown, Red, Goth, Black, Holiday, Guys, Couples and Animated dollz etc etc etc I just made the cutest little CandyBar Doll. Geez, I actually went back in while I was typing this lol. Go over and check them out if you need anew avatar or just love to play with these little cuties! They have boys too so you can make a couple if you'd like! I have to go now - I might never go to bed at this rate!!

No comments: