Monday, February 19, 2007

Happy President's Day (and a few Layouts)

Happy President's Day! Yep for those of us with kids that means a day off for them and double time for us! LOL In work, not pay hee hee. Anyway I have been crazy - I know what else is new lol - doing layouts, packing up freebies and getting my March Mega Kit contribution together. Here are a few of the layouts I did:

I made this one with the Boy oh Boy kit by Lynne Simmons. I Love the stitching and great colors she used to make this kit:


I used Summer Surf by Shannon F for this kit - Isn't it great? Give me a good beach/summer kit and I am ready to go!






And yet another of her great summer kits Summer Fun with just a touch of her kit - Flower Power


Of course all of these kits can be purchased at DigiScrapCentral ;)

2 comments:

PsiPsi said...

wow
what great layouts
It just like I´m feeling the sun on my skin(we have 5 ° celsius*lol*)
the look so warm and sunny
love them !!
great work!

PsiPsi said...

wow
what great layouts
It just like I´m feeling the sun on my skin(we have 5 ° celsius*lol*)
the look so warm and sunny
love them !!
great work!