Friday, February 9, 2007

Hazel Freebie!

Ok here's another Freebie for you! See? I told you I would have more, just with my life the way it is, I am never exactly sure of when I can get things done. But I desperately need to regain my 200GB external so I need to start getting this stuff off of it! LOL This file is just about 42megs. I figured that since I had had so many nice comments on this QP which I had made for my niece that I would share some of the pieces with you. Included in this minikit are:

The Original QP I made and used
2 Background Papers
1 Journal page
2 Sets of Alpha 1 set in honey and 1 set of flowered with bonus symbols and hearts ;)
Two butterflies
The flower drape used at the top of the QP

Now for those of you who don't know, I complained about alphas being put on a single page and having to cut them out. Well I had my eyes opened as I was told that sometimes people prefer to have one sheet open rather than a bunch of files. So, I have done the alphas - each set - on it's own page.

You know the routine - click on the image to download. If you think someone else would like it, please direct them here to my blog to download it - don't share files. Just one more little thing I would like to make mention of - copying someone's work, even if you change the color and make it larger or smaller or "tweak it" in any way .... it's still piracy and copyright infringement. Enough said, here's the Preview and the download ENJOY!!

SORRY THIS LINK HAS BEEN REMOVED

11 comments:

Unknown said...

OHHH I love this kit.. I seen it in the Gallery and LOVED it!!! Thank you so much for sharing it!!!! :) TYTYTYTYTY :)

Unknown said...

I was also going to say.. I did a poll on my site about which they prefered. one page or separate pages.. and it was even almost the whole way.. 60 people voted and 39 of them said one file.. LOL But I also agree it saves having so much multitasking maybe..

PSharp said...

What great colors! Love the butterflies and alphas. Thank you for sharing.

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Thank you so very much for sharing this awesome kit and for the USMC medal!

Anonymous said...

Pretty kit. Thank you for sharing.

Rosemarie

Sweet Pea said...

Thank you for the sweet Hazel goodies! As for the alphas, I prefer them individually, because I work in Picture It and cutting an individual piece otu is a chore. One question, I love your background paper on your blog - the one that looks like old-fashioned wallpaper. Is it something you designed?
Susan

Terrell said...

Thank you all for your comments!

Sweet Pea, the paper on my background here at my blog was made by me using a flowered fabric scrap then I added the solid pink paper under it and the embellishments are mine as well.

Julie P. (babyofmine) said...

thanks! :) Your work is very nice!

Anonymous said...

Oh this is a beautiful kit and you are a sweetie for sharing it. I love the alphas (no matter which way they come lol). Thank you so much.

Anonymous said...

Thank you. I really like this freebie.

Anonymous said...

Thanks! Very pretty colors and I love the butterflies.