Thursday, February 15, 2007

He Knows me soooo well....

OMG Those of you who read my blog fairly regularly know that I have been beating myself to death trying to actually build a curly ribbon. With both of us being unemployed outside of the home, I didn't want to spend the $$ to get AV Bros or Vizros etc. We also weren't getting each other for Valentine's Day because we have other obligations which take precedence. Well you know what this sneaky monkey did? He bought me AV Bros PAGE CURL 2.0! Problem was he was walking around yesterday all depressed and I kept saying what are you upset for, it's really not a big deal. This morning, just a little while ago he tells me I have spam (which means he dropped something into our shared file) I say ok, took my time because I was working on another kit. He's eyeballing me sideways (he sits about 7 feet off to my left at his desk). So I save what I am doing and go into the shared folder. At first I didn't see anything new, then BOOM! There it is in a nice little folder with AV BROS Page Curl MWAH! I squealed like a pig! LOL He is SUCH a sweetie and he knows me so well. I can get flowers and candy anytime, if you give me something, give me something I can use artistically and I am happy! He got me my Wacom for my birthday last year, so he knows lol. So I am off to use my new gadget (insert evil grin here lol) Wait.... what's that? I smell a FREEBIE coming on!! LOL

Cya!

3 comments:

Summer Dove Simmons said...

That is so awesome! What a sweetie!!

Shell said...

Men can be great sometimes lol. Glad he got you something you could really use. Thanks for AF tag I can use this for pics I take near the AF bases here. Love that curled ribbon, great use of that new gift. TFS

Anonymous said...

That was a wonderful thing he did for you and you for us. Thanks Terrell