Thursday, February 22, 2007

Two new Layouts

So I am finally getting caught up ... or at least I think I am lol. Here are two more layouts I did this week.

This LO was done with Debra Anderson's Lions Share I had fun with this kit. I LOVE the puzzle pieces don't you? And the colors are awesome! You can grab this kit over at Go Digital Scrapbooking



This next LO I did with Tropical Weave by Enableem and it is available at DIGI SCRAP CENTRAL. I love the colors in this kit and thought it would be wonderful for these photos of Charles and his Dad. It's still a little hard to scrap photos of my ex DH, but it's therapeutic and I know that the boys enjoy seeing the LOs I make for them.



Gotta go for now, I have a bunch more I want to do and maybe a couple of more freebies too! Did you notice the Babies and More Freebie a couple of posts down?

No comments: