Friday, February 16, 2007

Yes, it's more FREEBIES!!!

Here you are. Army, Navy and, of course my personal favorite - Marines! Plus a little USA Button just for fun! LOL Please remember to show some love if you download. Also if you think someone else would like this, please send them here to my blog, don't share files ok? As always, the download is attached to the image so click on the image and your download will begin! Oh and just in case you didn't know, the Airforce Dog Tag was posted yesterday and is still available! ;)



***The images are not shown in proportion. I enlarged the Button so it would be seen better! OK I need to go back and make that GIRL QP that I promised ;)

13 comments:

Gail said...

Do I see twisted ribbon? These are cute. TFS

Pooh Bear said...

Thank you! very nice!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much! These are wonderful :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the military tags, I have neice and nephew both in the army and these will work wonderfully on their pages... great work..

Hugs,
MommaT

PSharp said...

These are so great. Thank you very much.

Amy W. said...

Wonderful! I'm working on a Navy page and this'll work great!

Anonymous said...

Thanks! I have a brother who was in the marines and I'm doing a birthday scrapbook for him... this is perfect!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Thank you so very much!!

Anonymous said...

love this thanks!

mcmartian

Anonymous said...

thank you, hubby was in marines i cant wait to use them.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful; thanks!

*:»§«:*Wikked*:»§«:* said...

this are awesome!

TYSVM for sharing them with us!!!!

Cindy Jo said...

Thank you very much.