Thursday, March 8, 2007

A Bunch of Layouts

Well at least I am being productive lol. I have a bunch of layouts here for you. All of these kits can be found at Digi Scrap Central

This LO was made using Butterfly by Shannon F:



For this one I used Early Spring QP by Gail Cook



For this LO - which I call "Look I'm Carol Burnett" lol I used Big Prints, Little Prints by Shannon F ;)



I made this LO using my new kit "Antiquated Love"



And lastly - for now - here is a LO I did of the grown ups enjoying Spring Break. I made this using my Sandy Gold kit.



OK Gotta run for now, the library is getting ready to close....sigh. Will try to get back on later for a little more news ;) I believe the MEGA KIT is coming up soon over st Digi Scrap Central so you might want to drop by and take a peek ;)

No comments: