Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Egyptian Freebie Preview

Just a little sneak peek at ONE of my Egyptian kits coming. I couldn't decide between the dramatic Blues and Reds with Gold or the golds, silvers and beiges so I ended up creating two kits (Which are almost done) This QP obviously comes from the Blue/Red kit and since I keep getting alot of requests, I figured I would share this little freebie with you all. Hope you like it! If you want to download it just click on the image and your download will begin. It is in 300 dpi and is 12X12. Please send people here to my blog to download if you think they would like it ok? As always a little LOVE would be great appreciated ;) Enjoy!

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow that looks great! I think this was my first visit to your blog...I really enjoyed it!

Cheryl Embry said...

Wonderful! Thanks!

Cheryl Embry said...

Wonderful!! Thanks!

Tami said...

Oh I LOVE this!!!!!!! Egyptian is my fave! Thank you so much!

Alissa said...

That blue is beautiful with the gold! Nicely done!

nnylfs said...

gorgeous! can't wait to see the whole kit! thank you for sharing your talent!

Julie P. (babyofmine) said...

great frame! thx!

Anonymous said...

The blue is stunning - can't wait to see the kits! Thank you so much.

Anonymous said...

The blue is stunning, can't wait to see the kits - thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see the kits - I'm going to Egypt this summer and will let you know when I have pics to use the kits - Thanks so much for sharing your talent!!

Anonymous said...

Yaaayyyy! I love all things Egyptian and this quickpage will come in handy for some museum photos I have taken. I also make and collect miniatures..including Egyptian items, so I can scrap layouts of those miniatures too! I haven't been to Egypt yet...but it is a dream of mine and I haven't given up on it yet! LOL! I love the deep blue and the subtle images on the background. I look forward to seeing the kits... Thank you so much for sharing this freebie. Have a great day! :)
Barb, from sunny Manitoba, CANADA

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Beautiful! Thank you so very much!!!

Anonymous said...

Hello
Thank you for your wonderful freebies. You have out done yourself! I Love them! I just found your blog via...Designs by Renee...
Fabulous! Keep up the GREAT designs.
Have a great day!
jen :)

Anonymous said...

This is great, thank you soooo much.

Anonymous said...

wow beautiful the colors and frame lovely QP! THANKS! for sharing this...