Saturday, March 10, 2007

FREEBIE

I have a freebie for you. These are just a few little items I made extra and figured I would share them with you. Summer Trinkets:

3 slightly different designs in 3 different colors. Surfboards, seagulls and seashells each in blue, silver and gold. Fun accents for your summer photos! I can't wait for summer lol. If you like these, feel free to download BUT if you think someone else would like them, please send them here to my blog don't share files ok? If you would like to download, click on the image and the download will start ;)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you. Very cute trinkets.

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful! Thanks so much!!

Anonymous said...

thank you so much these are great

Anonymous said...

These are wonderful! Thank you so much :)

Anonymous said...

These are really neat!! Thank you so much for sharing your talents! I can't wait to use these on some summer/travel layouts!
Barb, from sunny (and now snowy) Manitoba, CANADA

PSharp said...

These are so cool. Thank you for sharing.

Anonymous said...

As another FL girl - love the seagulls! Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Lovely summer elements. TFS