Monday, March 26, 2007

Lily Freebie

Ok I went on a tangent again lol. I was actually going to keep going and use it as another kit for the store but I decided to give it away instead. I hope you like this. It's called Lily. There are 4 papers and 9 elements in this kit. I went on a tangent because I am doing an Egyptian kit and was looking around for Lotus flowers (That kit will be going to the Scrap Shop soon ;) ) If you like this kit, just click on the image and your download will begin. Please remember NO file sharing. Please send people to my blog to download it ok? Enjoy!

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is wonderful, thank you! Can't wait to see your Egyptian kit though, been looking for something like that for ages. Don't forget to say when it's in the shop!

Gail said...

TFS Very pretty!

Anonymous said...

Oh goody, I'm first:) This is wonderful! Thank you very much!

Anonymous said...

Pretty sampler. Thanks so much!

andria said...

wow this is soo pretty hon..love those flowers n the colours would be great for anniversary layout..thanks so very much for sharing with us here..hugz..

Anonymous said...

Very prety kit. Thank you for sharing.

Anonymous said...

I love it! Thanks for your generousity and kindness. You are very talented.

Anonymous said...

Very pretty! TY!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Awesome!!
Thank you so very much for this bright & cheery kit!!!

Anonymous said...

Sunny & beautiful...Thank You...;o)

Anonymous said...

wow! thanks i love the colors my daughter is gonna look good with these colors wrapped around her photo!

Anonymous said...

Love the yellows. great kit. TFS

Anonymous said...

Lovely - I really like the gold cord. Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Oh this is so soft and pretty....can't wait to use it. Thanks so much for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Hello,I just wanted to say thank you for the beautiful scraps.
i did help myself to several.
i jusy kelp liking what I saw. This is my first visit. Thank you for your kindness . See you Daisy5766

Anonymous said...

Thank you this is so dainty!
Gloria