Saturday, April 7, 2007

I hate being sick

but I am. I can't deny it or shake it off anymore. Blah, I have one of those tummy things. Right now I am just at the "Who hit me with that truck and did anyone get the license plate number?" stage. Still a littl queasy too but not bad. But I will think that I will spend the rest of the day in bed being bleh lol. I have to run and get a couple of things for Easter for the boys and then, I am done for the day.

This little pack of stickers will be available in the Scrap Shop before the weekend is over - and just in time to still use the 50% off Coupon ;)



Have a good day, I need to post your freebie and get to the store and back so I can be lazy the rest of the day! LOL

1 comment:

Alissa said...

I hope this passes quickly and you feel better soon. Your Easter stickers are very cute~!