Thursday, April 19, 2007

New Layouts to share

Here are two layouts I created with two new great kits available in the Scrap Shop.

My Popi - Credits - A Male Thing by Gail Cook



Goofy - Credits - Boy'ond by Kristmess:




These are two really great kits! Lot's of things to play with and use to design tons of layouts. Be sure to check them out!

Here are two layouts created with two of my kits

Here is an adorable Easter LO created by Jburkhart with my kit Tripping into Spring and Spring Stickers:



This was done by our talented Lynncal using my Antiquated Love kit:



Well, that's it for the layouts for now. Be sure to to stop in at the Scrap Shop and check out all the new kits!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh I LOVE all the pages!!! Escpecially the top one with the space ship too cute!!!