Thursday, April 5, 2007

Oh yeah, it's a rant BellSouth/ AT&T BITES

Uh huh, check this out. For those of you who don't know these people have been messing up my account for a dog's age and finally they disconnected me on February 14th (yep Happy Valentine's Day) Check out this portion of the bill that I got today online (I have e-mail notifications sent)


BellSouth Charges $32.95 as of Mar 29, 2007
Local $0.00 View Section

Long Distance ---

Internet $32.95 View Section

Wireless ---

Current Month's Charges $32.95 as of Mar 29, 2007


Total Amount Due $199.90 as of Mar 29, 2007 More Info


These people are on crack, they really need to put the drugs and/or alcohol aside and pay attention. I have NOT had any phone service since February 14th (for which they gave me an incomplete credit of $54 for 4 weeks)NOTE they did not charge me for telephone service BUT they charged me for internet service! You can't have internet service without freaking phone service. So now they owe me another $32.95 off my bill PLUS they owe me for the February bill which bills for February 28 - March 29th which is like $120because AGAIN they double billed me for internet service. Conveniently the bill from March 1 is not available to view...? (insert raised eyebrow emoticon here) I owe them about $40 or so dollars and I told them I am not paying anything until they make the proper adjustments to my bill. So now, since I got the e-mail after 7:00 PM, I have to call them in the morning and ask them just how stupid do you have to be to be a BellSouth/AT&T representative. I mean is it a prerequisite to work there? Do you HAVE to be an idiot or is it just a bonus if you are one before you start working there? Do they train these people to be stupid, or is it a natural talent? I'm really curious because this is just about the stupidest thing I have ever seen in my life. I know, I am being nasty and probably boring you to tears (if you have made it this far through this rant lol) but for crying out loud, when is the government or somebody going to grab these turkeys by their wattles and verbally and monetarily smack them around until they shape up? I have since gotten Vonage and have internet through the cable company - so for those of you who think you are stuck with your own current telephone atrocity - never fear there is a way out. OK going to drop this now.

On the upside, Alex's interview this morning went very well and he is hopeful so we are keeping our fingers crossed. And I am sending out a very special thanks to my dear friend "J-MB, Esquire" a very dear friend of mine who has been lighting the way for us. MWAH!

No comments: