Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Flowers and Vines Bonus Freebie

I was doing a layout for a Quote Challenge and was using my Flowers and Vines Kit when I realized that I hadn't put any ribbons in the kit! ACK I LOVE ribbons. So what I decided to do after making a couple is give them to you. It's my way of saying "Ooopsie" lol sorry. Please remember to leave a little LOVE if you do decide to download these. Also NO FILE SHARING please. There has been an awful lot of Piracy going on lately and it's very unsettling. Please send people here to download the files for themselves ;)





As always, just click on the image to start your download ;)

20 comments:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much!!!

Carla said...

Thank you so much .
Carla

Carla said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for these curly ribbons!

Shell said...

These are great thanks!

Ladye said...

Very nice. THank you!

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful! Love the colors. Thanks for sharing.

jennymary said...

Thank you. Lovely ribbons.

Anonymous said...

I love the Flowers and Vine kit and I love your ribbons. TX

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the ribbons !

Anonymous said...

These are so cute! thanks

Snowy said...

Thanks,these are so pretty.

Anonymous said...

I love the twirlled look! Beautiful. thank you

scrapsara said...

very neat! thanks :)

Anonymous said...

This is a beautiful embellishment.
Thank you for sharing it with us.

ApriltheScrapaholic said...

Again...I just love your ribbons. I was scrolling down after I downloaded the baseball kit and saw these. These are just lovely. thank you so much. Maybe one day I can learn how to make beautiful stuff like this. I don't know how you do all of it. Greatly appreciated. thanks again.

Anonymous said...

I just download Flowers and Vines and thank you for this beautiful design. I am doing a number of heritage pages and this will be a nice addition.
Marly

Marcie said...

Ty for your flowers and vines ribbons. I like you style and have downloaded several items today.

Sorry I wasn't able to post a TY at each one....this pesky hubby of mine wants his turn at the computer. Looks like a laptop might be in my future!

Anonymous said...

Hi, first visit today! Thank you for your gifts!

Anonymous said...

Love this, thanks. Got the link from a friend who said, "You gotta check this out" so I did. Thanks for the great freebies!