Friday, May 11, 2007

Mother's Day Freebie time!!!

OK, just to help out with a little of the excitement for all of us Mother's I will be offering a new Freebie everyday for the next few days! So far I have two paper packs and am working on a couple of other little surprises for you! PLEASE remember, do not share files, if someone wants one of my downloads send them here to my blog. Also remember leaving a little LOVE makes me want to make more freebies ;)
Anyway, here's your first Freebie: POSITIVELY PURPLE PAPERS Set 1:



Hope you enjoy them! Just click on the image to start your download ;)

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your time, talent and sharing.

Anonymous said...

HI
Love the purple papers and the designs/textures in them. WOW! Thanks so very much! Jen :)

Candie said...

TY for these lovely papers. Very nice share you used!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Beautiful!!! TY so very much!!!

Anonymous said...

great job, such beautiful shades
gina

Anonymous said...

WOW! These are gorgeous. Many thanks

Anonymous said...

Great textures! Thank you

Anonymous said...

thanks so much I LOVE purple!!

Anonymous said...

These are adorable! Thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous papers! Just love your designs. And my favorite color too. Thank you for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say thank you again. Hope you dont get sick of me. Giggle

Jennifer

Anonymous said...

I love the colour of course, but the patterns and textures are magnificent. TFS.

Anonymous said...

Awesome patterns! Thanks.

Winged Heart said...

Beautiful...thanks so much for sharing!!