Thursday, May 31, 2007

New Item in the store

I am calling this line "Baker's Dozen" There will be 13 items in each package and will be available for both personal and commercial use. This first set of sunflowers comes in brilliant colors and the two lighter flowers can be dyed very simply. I was playing with them alot last night lol. I came up with some very funky and quite beautiful color combinations. I hope you have fun with them! They are available in my HODS store and should be available at DSC in the next few days!

Remember today is the last day of my 20% off sale at HODS so if you haven't gotten those items on your wishlist yet, you might want to now ;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

cool cool sunflowers...Love the colors and the details are AWESOME!!!!!! Great job girl!

Kirstie said...

those sunflowers are absolutely gorgeous, I've been thinking about planting some of the real thing

Gina said...

Gorgeous Terrell! Looking forward to using these babies.