Monday, May 21, 2007

Think I am going to cut my losses

I just cannot seem to get digitally motivated today. My head is all over the place and I have a ton of stuff that needs to be done and finished up here in the house. I am going to close my programs and just do what I need to do here. And maybe take over the tv during the day for once too. I just told Alex he is going to get usurped lol. I just can't focus and I hate trying to force it. I have a great new kit from Carla Ware that I need to use for a couple of layouts but I need to find and scan the photos for it. So it will be a sort of down day for me, for the rest of the day. Oh and I need to get my stew cooking, still trying to defrost the meat. I am in the mood for some beef stew with dumplings! Yummy! Have a good day all!

No comments: