Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Think maybe we will hit the beach

this weekend. I am thinking Saturday might be a good day for it. I know, I know it's NSD but that's ok. We won't be at the beach all day. We usually like to leave by 9 or 10 in the morning and then head back by 2 or 3, just enough time to relax, take a dip if the water is warm enough and let the kids run around and have a good time. Besides, I haven't had a tan for a dog's age now and I am used to being all nice and tan lol. The boys both have friends that they can invite, we can pack up the cooler with some sodas and pb&j sandwiches and head out no biggie. The worst part is getting the sand out of the car afterwards lol. But it's always a nice time. There's a 20% chance of rain this weekend, but hey.... it's Florida. There's ALWAYS a 20% chance of rain lol. We'll start filling up empty water bottles and juice bottles with water and put them in the freezer, that's what we use for ice instead of wasting money on buying ice for the cooler. Plus it stays cold longer because the ice is much bigger than just cubes. Then I freeze the little juice boxes and the kids have them as slushies ;) Charles and his friend can "Cruise the beach for chicks" and John and his friend (probably the other John lol) can hang out, ride their skim boards, build sandcastles and bury each other in the sand - all in between me trying to re-apply the sunblock lol. I will still be back in time to have fun online and enjoy the sales ;)

Yep, sounds like a plan..................

No comments: