Tuesday, May 1, 2007

We took some pics tonight

Just a couple of pics of me and two of the men in my life. First is one of me and my oldest DS Charles. I took that one of us but then Alex came to the rescue and took the next one and a bunch of others of us together. Then Charles returned the favor and took a few of us. We never go anywhere any more so we don't have many pics of us lol.




I don't know why but I always pull my face back when I smile or laugh and I get that darn double chin thing going on eeeeewwwwwwwww. Oh well lol. So yeah that's my oldest boy (like you haven't seen him a million times already in my posts and/or layouts lol) He's 14 and so damn worried about looking bad......or "tight" or "fresh" lol. He must be doing something right, the girls love him lol. Ahhh and me and my Alex. He just turned 41 a few days ago and I will be 41 in August! ACK!!! John was sleeping and I already have a ton of pics of him asleep in our bed and walking him to his lol. The other night - quick story - we were getting into a debate with Charles and John had fallen asleep on the couch. Out of nowhere, in the middle of Charles literally whining about something John sits up, eyes still closed and says "Waaa waaaaa waaaa" then falls over again face down and goes right back to snoring lol. It was sooo funny that all 3 of us just busted out laughing. Gotta love kids, they are just great. Ok well, just wanted to share that and some pics with all of you. Have a great night or morning!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What Gorgeous Pictures :o)

Rona said...

Great pics with the men in your life! And I used to do the same thing with my face and getting those icky double chins, too...until I thrust my face forward during picture-taking. Since then, no more doublechins, lol!