Thursday, July 12, 2007

Routers, internet and insanity

WOW I can't believe it has been a week since I last posted. That is so unlike me. But it has been absolutely insane here. Between feeling ill and then having router/internet issues and my hard drive going I am ready to rip every last hair out of my head. Fortunately there is a light at the end of my tunnel and as long as it doesn't belong to an oncoming train I should be ok LOL.

So GEEZ what to tell you first? Hmmm, well my HODS Get Hooked Bag is up and on sale for $2 but only until tomorrow - Friday July 13th so be sure to grab it quick! It's got 5 zip files for a total of over 100 megs and it all Co-Ordinates! Grab it while you can and also check out the other 7 Grab Bags while you are there!

Going on at Moo Two - I am the featured Designer for the July 18th Newsletter!! WOOHOO Toot! LOL You can check out my interview if you sign up for the Moo Two Newsletter! Then be sure and come to my FIRST EVER CHAT on July 24th at 9 PM EST! This is going to be so much fun I am so psyched!! There will be a prize for attending and other goodies to be had ;)

OK Gotta go and see about finally getting more work done. I have about 3 kits that are almost done! ;)

No comments: