Sunday, August 5, 2007

ARGH Getting kicked off my computer!

Sigh.... yes it's true. I am getting kicked off my computer by none other than my sweetie SO, Alex lol. He needs to replace the hard drive for me because it is ready to just die but I have been putting it off for two weeks. I had lost so much time while I was sick and then trying to get caught up that I didn't let him swap it out, but we have to do it now. Oh well. I t should only take a few hours to swap it out and re-install everything so I guess I can deal with it Wow, ok I can do this lol. Actually it will give me time to work on some doodles. Do you like Doodles? I was thinking about making some doodles packs and maybe some cardboard and other items, what do you think? Would you like to see those? Also, I HAVE A SECRET!!! Of course there is a reason why it's called a secret so I can't tell you ROFLMBO. Well I can tell you this....IT'S GONNA BE BIG......IT'S GONNA BE HOT!!!! AND IT SHOULD be announced Wednesday or Thursday so keep checking back ok? This is going to be so cool.... I mean... errr HOT!!! Stay tuned!!

My kit for Round 3 is up at Go Digital Scrapbooking, just in case you didn't know already lol. Voting starts at MIDNIGHT tonight EST so be sure to drop by grab some great freebie kits and VOTE!

Also, don't forget my 40% OFF SALE at both my HODS and MOO TWO Stores! Now I have to go and try to keep myself from going crazy while I have no computer lol.

Have a GREAT NIGHT!!

1 comment:

Beachnut said...

Secrets drive me nuts, I never could keep them so it's a good thing I don't know. What's today? two more days?
I voted today. I wish I could do the Chicago thingee and by the way I used your kit already. I love the texture and the variety of colors too. I also just got the latest Tuscan one. Thank you so much.

Hmm doodles, do you know I haven't even used them yet.But would if they were yours..since I use your stuff more than anyone else's. Card board, Oh I love cardboard and tags and torn edges and journal blocks. Always looking for journal blocks. I think that's why you never see me journal oh yes and curled page love them too.
Ok waiting till Wed oh please not Thursday before we find out where you'll go next.