Sunday, August 5, 2007

A flood and a fire sighhhhhh

Yep, first my clothes washer overflows and causes a flood in the apartment under us then at about 1:00 am this morning, the stove caught fire. Everything is fine no real damage but ya know....... I just need a place to go hide for a few days lol.

Then I went to upload my preview for Round 3's entry and the Photobucket site is undergoing maintenance. Sigh again lol. On the upside, I did manage to get my kit done for Round 3 at Go Digital Scrapbooking's Next Big Designer Contest!



Be sure and stop by there for the new 12 entries for Round 3! Voting starts tonight Sunday, August 5th at MIDNIGHT! I have to go do some food shopping and avert any further disasters lol. Have a great day (and maybe say a little prayer for me too ok? lol)

4 comments:

Tracy said...

Oh Terrell, you are having a bad run. But I am so glad everything is okay. Makes you wonder if it's true about things happenning in 3's. Hugs and prayers being wrapped and packaged with love as we speak.
Tracy
:D

Shell said...

oh sounds like youre having a grand ole time lol hopefully the rest of your day goes well.

Beachnut said...

Wow Terrell I guess the adage of if you didn't have bad luck you'd have none at all fits right now. You poor kid. I feel so bad for you as you sure as H*^& don't need this. I hope the sun shines for you soon.*HUGS*

Beachnut said...

Oops I forgot I just love this new kit and can't wait for a snag.