Friday, August 17, 2007

My CT Layouts and a FREEBIE!

My CT has been VERY busy creating layouts and Quickpages for me.... and you! This post is a little lengthy because of all the wonderful LOs they have created! Check them out:














Aren't these layouts beautiful? I love them, the design of them and the sentiments behind each one. Now for the FREEBIE! I have over 30 Quickpages they made and every couple of days I will be posting up a new set to give away! Remember to stop by their blogs and galleries to leave them a little love! (Leaving a little love here would be appreciated too!) Please remember NO FILE SHARING. Same rules apply to their Freebies as to mine.

Freebie Preview

10 comments:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY all so very much for the beautiful QP's!!!!!!

Lois B said...

Wow you have wonderful CTs - thank you so much for these QPs

Tracy said...

Cool Terrell, Hugs hun and Thanks for being a wonderful Boss LOL.
Beachnut and I are both so lucky to have you!!
Tracy :)

Strawbearyred said...

Very sweet and thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Great QPs! Thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

Thank you - wonderful qps!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much these are wonderful. I hope I do you justice when creating pages with these pages:)

Unknown said...

Your layouts are amazing and beautiful!

Kim @ TheBitterBall

PSharp said...

Thank you so much for the lovely QP's.

Inma said...

Fantastic layouts, and fantastic qps thanks so much for sharing them with us. :)

Best wishes. :O)