Saturday, September 1, 2007

Black n Blue Too

Hello! I used this kit to do my layouts for my youngest DS John who was unlucky enough to get 8 stitches his first day of school. Since I had a few things which were not in the original kit, I figured I would share them here. This mini-kit includes 3 papers, 2 bandages, 2 buttons, two trims & 1 journal sheet. I hope you enjoy it ;) As always a little love would be appreciated. If you think someone would like this mini-kit please send them here to my blog to download it. Please DO NOT share files ;) Just click on the image to start your download ;)



Have a great day!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much...always have boo bo's here. Hope your son is healing nicly!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much... It is really cute and hopefully not something I have to use too much... LOL... But I have three boys so you know boys will be boys...

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much!

Barb said...

Love the kit thanks so much

Gail said...

Very cute! TFS

Pillowgirl said...

Holy crap woman, do you ever sleep? I love that blue, it's very vibrant! Now go get some sleep will ya, you're makin' me look bad lol

Anonymous said...

This kit is truly adorable. Thank you

Melody aka pebbles7195 said...

Love this little Black N Blue kit!! Thanks for sharing!!

Angel's Imaginations said...

I can't get this file to download. I keeps saying that the file has been updated error #12, and that I can now download the file. But, it doesn't work.

Angel's Imaginations said...

Nevermind. LOL I went back for about the 20th time, and it worked. Very cute--thank you! :)

Anonymous said...

This is cute; thanks!