Sunday, September 9, 2007

Movie Time Freebie

This is a Mini Kit which I made for you ;) This part contains 5 Papers and 5 Elements. This kit is predominantly Black and White with some hints of red. There are more pieces to this kit so keep checking for them ;) This little gem is only going to be available for a LIMITED TIME and once it's gone, it's gone. As always leaving a little love would be greatly appreciated. Also, please remember there is NO FILE SHARING ALLOWED. If you know someone who would like this little mini-kit, send them here to my blog to download it. Click on the preview image to start your download ;)

16 comments:

Su said...

Thanx for the mini kit black , white and red are one of my favourite combinations and I love the elements!

Jonimarony said...

Thanks Terrell, looks like a fun kit. Hope your son can do some extra credit work to offset that test grade.

Cathi said...

sooooooo cute...I was just getting ready to do a l/o about all the movies my ds and I saw this summer!!!

Beachnut said...

TY so much.. I too love b/w funny comes when I've been watching a ton of oldies on TV all in B/W

Anonymous said...

TYSM! We just finished a theater room in our basement so this will be used for my layout. Love it too.!
Lisa T.

Ky said...

looks awesome! Can't wait to see what the challeng is! ;) Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Thank you :-)

Anonymous said...

This is great - thank you so much!

MaryEllen said...

thanks for the fun kit Looking forward to the challenge

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for this cool Movie time freebie!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks a bunch!

Anonymous said...

Thank You so much...love it!

Anonymous said...

love it, guess it's too late as it won't download for me. but wanted you to know i thought it was cute. good luck with your sons teacher.

Em J said...

Thanks so much for sharing! What a cute kit!

lilsky40 said...

Thank you so very much for the free kits. They are great.

Kim

Unknown said...

Very cool!! Thanks!!