Tuesday, September 18, 2007

New Designs, Sales and more!

I have been putting some new Designs into my stores. Busy, busy busy lol. I also have some doodles with a twist, cardboard, kits and other items to put up but I just hate doing previews so it holds me up from actually getting the items into the store. Here are 4 of the ones I have managed to get up:







Baby Bling is on Sale for 50% off at both HODS and SAS but only for a LIMITED TIME, so be sure and get it while you can for only $2!!

Also at HODS I am having a 50% OFF Retiring Items sale! Get 50% off my older kits which were already at low prices to begin with ;) This sale ends September 30th and once they are gone, they are GONE!

I have some special things planned for my store at MOO TWO DESIGNS so check back to see what I come up with there!

For now, I have to run. Hmmm, maybe I will post a freebie too. Do you feel like a freebie?

2 comments:

Jenn said...

I loveeeeeee your paper me collections. I also love the colors in the Autumn Grunge. P.S. who wouldn't love a freebie... lol

Unknown said...

Aw!!! That Baby Bling kit is so super cute!!! You rock!!