Tuesday, September 18, 2007

OK, I admit Summer is over...

well, for most people anyway lol. However, for those of us living in the South (Florida to be specific) it's still 85 degrees and better everyday and I will probably be in the pool for Thanksgiving lol. Ahem, sorry, I digress lol. OK here is a little Freebie to help you with your "Summertime is over" Blues. I call this one Juicy Fruit because I was inspired by the sweet edible colors of fruit ;) Please remember to not share the links but have people come here to download if you think they would like this kit. Also, leaving a little love would be most appreciated ;) Just click on the image to start your download ;)

12 comments:

MaryEllen said...

cute kit thank you reminds me of watermelon yum!!

Beachnut said...

I love these colors TY

Anonymous said...

Thanks a bunch!

Angel's Imaginations said...

This is so pretty! Very refreshing. It's like strawberries, and mint. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Love the colors! Thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

this kit reminds me of watermelon.. it's yummy!!!

Jackie said...

I hear ya, being from Alabama, I can totally relate. lol These are such sweet colors! You can almost taste the sweetness. thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

Thank you...I love these colors!

Lois B said...

Thanks for the Juicy Fruit. THe colours are super.

While I am chatting with you, just wondering if you are going to continue with the QPs you started uploading for us. I have to Set #4 and have not seen any since then.

I am a BIG fan of QPs. LOL

Ky said...

I love these colors!! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Love the colors; thanks so much!

Unknown said...

Very nice! Thanks!!!