Friday, October 19, 2007

OK Here's 3

Sorry I have been scarce. I have been so busy between moving, Charles's homeschool work and everything else. I am going to sleep for a month after we move lol. I was actually in my bed before 10 pm last night!

ANYWAY here is Da Blues Part 3. Hope you like it, and if you haen't grabbed the other two parts, they are still available ;) Please remember to send people here to my blog to download, do not share files:



Just click on the image to start your download.

14 comments:

Sharpli said...

Thanks, Terrell.

Melody aka pebbles7195 said...

Thanks so much Terrell for the wondergul kit!! Hey - I'm bringing Jose next time - right?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Thank you so much.

Lots of luv

Chris

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for the lovely part 3!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you. This is a awesome kit.

Marianna said...

Thank you so much this is a very pretty kit!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

I don't know how I missed the first parts of this kit. I am always looking for blues. Thanks. I dislike that I can only download 1 link at a time though. I'm always impatient.

Maria said...

Hi.

Thanks for your comment on digifree.blogspot.com - I have added your site but the system can't see your freebies until you set your RSS feed to full. Look here:
http://waititgetsbetter.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default
this is all the system can see :-(

Thanks,
Maria

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for sharing.

Anonymous said...

great page you have
i hope you dont mind but i did make a link to you on my own page
there are other scrap pages to with freebees.

great regard marianna from the netherlands
http://www.kippetjuhs.nl/personalscrap.htm

Anonymous said...

What an awesome kit Terrell. Thank you so much for sharing it. Good luck with the move. Hugs.

deerwilderness said...

Thank you for sharing this wonderful kit with us.