Sunday, October 14, 2007

So much going on

that I just have to put it all in one post. First I need to let you know about a couple of things my friends are doing and in need of so here we go.

Designs by Shannon Fahrnbach - She has some AWESOME kits that need some love. Why don't you check out her CALL FOR A GUEST CT and see about joining? I LOVE working with her kits and the last LO I did was with her Grasshopper Kit! I love it:



Also Skrapper Digitals is having a CT call as well! Check out her BLOG to get all the details!

Digitreats is giving away more and more freebies!! She has some great treats on her blog for you so why not drop on over grab one or two (or three or four lol) and remember to leave her some love when you do!

CanDesigns
has been feeling in the dumps and running herself ragged. Why not check out her blog for a couple of goodies and leave her some LOVE?

OK Onto some other things of interest ;)

NEW ITEMS: These are either already in the store or are coming within the next couple of days:



Tomorrow, Monday October 15th is the Moo Two Newsletter! Be sure to check it out for some wonderful tips, ideas, sales and freebies ;) I happen to know that there is an absolutely wonderful Quickpage included in this newsletter made with my new Twilight Dance kit by my incredible CT Tracy - aka Ambowife! This kit will be on sale for $2 so be sure to check it out as well as the other great sales coming up at Moo Two in the Newsletter tomorrow!

Over at Divine Digital you can grab my Twilight Dance pagekit, Get Grunged Commercial and Personal Use Overlay/textures, Impressions Set 1, Baby Bling and more for 50% off!! This sale was originally going to end tomorrow, but with the revamping of the site I have decided to extend it! Also find Egyptian Nirvana on sale for 58% off! Be sure to grab these sales while you can!

Stone Accents Studio is putting out it's next newsletter filled with freebies and sales as well! Be sure to check out all the wonderful new items we SAS-y Ladies have put on sale for you at 50% off!!


OK gotta run for now! Will try and get back later with some gorgeous LO's that my CT have done!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this and love your Twilight Dance kit!