Thursday, October 4, 2007

Two For 1 Today!

Maybe even more lol. I am cleaning out my files as well as my house this month lol. Moving is making me nuts, can you tell? Anyway, I made 2 too many Posting Bonuses last month and figured instead of holding onto them for later I would just go ahead and give them to you now. There are 4 files between the two kits so clicking on the image isn't going to work this time lol. As always PLEASE NO FILE SHARING. Send people here to my blog to download these if you think they would like them. Here are the previews:





And here are the links:
FALL FRENZY 3 - Link 1

FALL FRENZY 3 - LINK 2

FALL FRENZY 4 - LINK 1

FALL FRENZY 4 - LINK 2


That's it for now. I have a ton of stuff to do today. I haven't even opened Photoshop today and for those of you who don't know me that is a VERY BIG DEAL!! LOL Have a great day, will beback with another post in a little while! BTW did I mention I have a secret? LOL

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love 'em both! Thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for sharing your Fall Frenzy "extras".

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing. Great Kit

Anonymous said...

Hi Terrell! Really love your designs (: Sadly I can't download anything from sendspace. The message will say: You have reached your daily download limit (1GB). but I haven't downloaded anything yet from sendspace. When I refresh, it will say that my country has limited download slots and the timer starts. After waiting it out, same thing happens again with the "reaching the download limit". Is there an alternative to my problem? so sorry for the trouble... And I really really am grateful as it is for your generosity in providing such quality freebies!