Thursday, December 20, 2007

BLINKIE CONTEST!!!

I admit it, when it comes to blinkies, I just get too crazed and I go overboard and, well, they just don't come out right lol. So here is my proposal. Starting today and ending December 20th I am going to hold a Blinkie contest.

Here are the rules:

You need to make either a Blog Blinkie or Fan Blinkie or BOTH
You may make and submit up to two different STYLE Blinkies - PLEASE NO HOLIDAY THEMES
Blinkies may be made using any of MY freebies or pieces of MY purchased designs
Blinkies need to have "Designs by TerrellS" included
Blinkies need to be 150 X 50 pixels - They can be created at 300 dpi but need to be saved at 72 dpi

Please send your submissions to designsbyterrells@yahoo.com by MIDNIGHT DECEMBER 20TH CST. Any submissions received after this date will not be eligible for consideration. The winner will be announced by Midnight CST December 23rd!

Now, you may ask what's in it for you? Well the winner will get a $10 gift certificate good at any of my stores for any of my PERSONAL USE designs ;) So let's get those submissions in Ladies :)

No comments: