Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Yep, probably a blood clot

Pfftt, like Doreen says, when I do it, I really do it lol. I went for my follow-up check up yesterday morning and decided to mention the fact that I have piercing pain on my right hand side causing shortness of breath and subsequently having the capability to stop a sneeze in it's tracks. I asked if it was the anesthesia still trying to work it's way out of my system or a gas pocket etc. Yeah...... uhhhh NO. No gas in me, not the anesthesia, blood clot woman. Pfffttt. for the love of God, leave me alone already ya know? I mean really. So I needed at CTA scan so they can see my blood and probably put me on blood thinners. Pffttt, hello people, I am allergic to the IV Dye they use - it sends me into respiratory arrest so NO, can't do that test, so we need to special order a dye from Nashville so that we can use Nuclear Medicine and make your shadow glow ROFLMBO. So at 7:30 this morning I became a human glowworm and am awaiting the results of the test. In the meantime the chest pain I had has almost completely subsided for now but it's during the day and the pain usually hits me the worst at night when I lay down. Either way we will see I guess. By the time I got home yesterday it was almost 3 and no time to come to the coffee shop which really stunk cause I was looking forward to it.

So I am trying to get back into the swing of things and now that some of the pain has subsided in my chest I should be able to move about more freely. The incision and all the other collateral damage from the surgery has made no nevermind to me because I am almost totally healed already lol. The Doctor was still amazed, he looked, poked and prodded and I didn't even flinch and I was up and moving around and he was in shock lol. He's like you do realize that you had a large section of your intestine removed? I'm like "Yeah, I know...sooooo???" LOL Ah well, ok gotta go for now, things to do.

I should be back on a fairly regular basis now so look for some things coming out new in my stores ok? Gotta pay the $40K medical bill .....LMBO sigh.

Have a good one ;)

No comments: