Monday, May 5, 2008

Bling Freebie!

I was playing around in one of my programs making doodles and what nots and made these little guys. I thought they would be cute for your teen layouts or even layouts about chats etc. I was going to put them up in my store but figured since I had been out of it for so long when I was in the hospital that I would give them to you instead. I hope you enjoy them. As usual PLEASE no file sharing. If you think someone would like these send them here to my blog to download them. You can click on the image to be taken to the download ;)



And here's a little closeup for you ;)




Enjoy!

7 comments:

david santos said...

Hello, Terrell!
Excellent post.
Thank you

Faye Hadfield said...

fabulous elements! Thank you!

Tammy aka bunchie said...

So cute! TY!

Unknown said...

Great Freebie...IM from Ten...too

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for this AWESOME Bling WA!!!!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

OMG, I have the perfect use for this! I have friends that are only now getting the gist of these and so this will be a hoot to use in a layout! Thanks Terrell!

ccynden said...

Oh how perfect, thank you very much.