Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Surprise Freebie!

April showers bring May flowers but what do May flowers bring? Pilgrims would be my 11 year old's response but not here on my blog ;) For the month of May I will post surprise freebies and the link to the downloads will be in a flower image. So when you see this image, click on it to be taken to your freebie!



Remember no file sharing, no uploading to anywhere else for download, no making Quickpages with my freebies and offering them up etc. A little LOVE goes a long way too ;) Be sure to come by often to check for the flower ;)


Sooo.... did you click on this one?

5 comments:

Tara said...

Thank you so much for the surprise hun!! Looking forward to seeing what it is =)

Tracy said...

Thanks Terrell!! What a great way to offer your freebies it makes it so much fun!! :)
Thanks again!
Tracy

GA PATSY said...

Thanks for sharing your talent. You are too nice.

Anonymous said...

Thank you Terrell! I love surprises!!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for the GREAT surprise I'm DL now!!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!