Thursday, June 19, 2008

Funny how things happen

It's amazing how things happen. Here's my little story, you can skip down to the bottom for the Scrapping news if you don't want to read this. So we came home Tuesday afternoon, the boys had gone to the pool and had a great time. I had issues because the internet kept going in and out so I was frustrated and didn't get much done like I had wanted to. So we get home and our neighbor and friend, Bill, knew that our lawnmower had died and we were putting it in the shop so he came over with his ride on and started mowing our lawn for us. Alex went outside to talk to him and say thank you and after about 15 minutes Charles comes in and I asked him who was riding the mower, I figured it was Alex because.... well you know.... men and their toys lol. But nope, it was John!! I thought he was kidding but he wasn't. Check out my little boy:





Now, next door the neighbors have what I call a "Yip & Nip" It's a little fur ball dog that only barks that shrill bark and then nips at your ankles and will jump up and bit your shirt. Now I LOVE ANIMALS but I would like to use this furball to wash my car. ANYWAY while John was mowing the lawn this dog was running after something and what John found was two baby rabbits. The stupid Yip & Nip bit one of them and apparently punctured it's lung. After a few moments it died. The other one they held for awhile then John put her back where he found her. About 2 hours later she was still sitting there sooooooo..... we have a critter. The mother probably won't be bothered with her now that she has human scent on her. Poor John he didn't realize it, he just wanted to hep. So now we have a bunny named Lucky lol. John was up that night every hour feeding her with an eye dropper. At first she wouldn't eat but she eats two droppers full about every hour or two and she is jumping an exploring lol.






OK Onto Scrapping News before I have to leave for home.

Stand UP and SCRAP...."The Great Divine Digi-Scrap Design Out!"

Check out Divine Digital this weekend for an awesome sale! From Friday June 20th through the 22nd Designs are between 30% & 70% off! Most of my Designs - INCLUDING COMMERCIAL USE - are $2.00!!
You can shop my Boutique here:

DESIGNS BY TERRELLS

Also don't forget about the Divine Digital DAD for June. This month's DAD "Daddy's Candy" is a collaboration from Karen Heckyeah, Wetfish Designs & Myself! Today is day 19 of the downloads! You can find the thread here:

JUNE DAD

Alternatively you can check out my Boutique over at Moo Two Designs for my 50% off sale! My Designs will no longer be available there as of July 1st as I have resigned from the Farm.

Don't forget to stop on by at Stone Accents Studio for new challenges, great prizes and lots of fun! As always my new Designs go on sale for 50% off for the first week! I am a little behind with my new SAS-Y Impromptu Challenge so it will be starting tomorrow ;) Here is a preview of the posting bonus you can get if you join in on our fun ;)


OK gotta run. Have a GREAT DAY!!

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Cool photos of john on the ride on mower and what a cute bunny. so sad about his brother/sister??!! Hope he survives Terrell!! Sad to hear you won't be at mootwo anymore!!
Hugs
Tracy

Beachnut said...

Go John Go!
Hey contrary to believe if they bunny had been put back Mommy would have come back for it...smell or not. Probably not now but who knows. If Yip and Nip knew it was there he might have made it first, though so you probably saved the little cutie. It's adorable